Monday, June 13, 2011

The Parent's Helper: Who to Call on Health and Family Issues (Castle Connolly Guide)

The Parent's Helper: Who to Call on Health and Family Issues (Castle Connolly Guide) Review



The Parent's Helper is a roadmap to help parents avoid the bumps along the way. It is a unique book that leads children's caregivers to the information they need when they need it most. One of the book's most valuable features is the many organizations that offer direct contact with other families who are grappling with the same problems, or with professionals trained to deal with these issues. "Many times I've wished I had an up-to-date resource like this at my fingertips for my patients and for my own children, for prevention as well as for emergencies. The Parent's Helper helps us make the most of what is available to us--and makes it easy to find!" --Tenley Albright, M.D., Mother, Physician, Olympic Gold Medalist


No comments:

Post a Comment